Credit Transfer Information
Information about Credit Transfer to IIUC
* An application addressing to the Pro-VC, IIUC for transferring credit from “X” university to IIUC.
* Photocopies of S.S.C & H.S.C Transcripts (At Least GPA 6.00, Securing minimum GPA 2.50 in each)
* Photocopy of the Transcript of completed semester/courses at “X” University.
* Details attested syllabus of completed semester/courses by the head of respective department with grading system.
* Tk. 3,000 (non-refundable) as application processing fee.
* NOC/Migration Certificate.
Criteria for accepting Credit:
* Similarity of syllabus
* Those subjects, obtained a grade ‘B’ and above will be accepted.
For Spring Semester: February For Autumn Semester: July
IIUC has signed formal academic collaboration agreement, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), with the following organizations. The MoU includes credit transfer facility to a foreign University, exchange program for teachers & students etc.
- Portland State University (USA)
- Islamic Foundation, Leicester, U.K
- Cape Breton University (CBU), Canada
- Al Imam University of Riyad (KSA)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Multimedia University Malaysia (MMU)
- University of Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Malaysia
- University Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP), Malaysia
- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand
- Hubai University of Technology, China
- Tri-shakti University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Istanbul Sabahttin Zaim University, Turkey
- Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
- Al Azhari University, Al Zaiem, Sudan
- Islamic University, Omdurman, Sudan
- University Technologi Mara, Malaysia
- International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan
- University of Management and Technology, Pakistan
- Al-Madinah International University (MEDIU), Malaysia